For Parents (Legal Guardians)
Family Access is a web-based service that allows parents (legal guardians) to view information on their student(s). Information that Family Access allow parents to view includes:
- Gradebook (Grades 2 – 12 Only)
- Student Information
- Test Scores (EHS Only)
- Login History
- Parents (legal guardians) must have at least one student currently enrolled in Elizabethton City Schools.
- Parents (legal guardians) must have an active email address on file at the child’s respective school.
Family Access is password protected. Please keep you username and password confidential.
You will be notified of your Family Access login and password by email if an email address is on file. If no email account has been provided, you may obtain your login and password at the time that you provide a valid email account to the main office of your child’s school.
Initial Family Access Setup
- You should call your child’s school to request access via email.
- Then, you will receive an email to begin the access process.
- Click on the link in the email to go to the login page.
- Enter your email address or username in the space provided and click “Submit.”
- Then you will receive a second email. This email will include a link. Click the link to establish your password.
- Once your password is set, you will be able to login to Skyward. To access the login page, please click the login button above. Enter your email or username and the password you just created.
- Click “Open Family Access” to see your child’s information.
Family Access is “real time”, meaning that once your student’s information is updated it will automatically show up to be viewed in Family Access. Please allow teachers ample time to return assignments and update grade information accordingly. Essays, research papers, projects, etc.… take longer to grade than a typical assignment, so please take that into consideration and allow for extra grading time before contacting you student’s teacher. Grades are fluid and change daily/weekly as teachers add assignments and grades to the system. Grades are not “official” until the grading term has ended and final grades are issued. Grades will only show for Grades 2 – 12.
- Go to the Elizabethton City Schools website at www.ecschools.net.
- Click “Skyward Family Access” under the “Parents” tab.
- Click on “Open Family Access.”
- Login by entering your login name and password.