TA Dugger is going to Dublin, London, and Paris in June 2020!
Pack your bags, and come with us to Europe! In June 2020, TA Dugger will be crossing "the pond" to experience some of the most famous cities in the world! If you are interested in joining, click here. This link takes you to our tour page with all the information you need! Sign up by November 9th to get a $200 discount!
Check out the FAQs below for more information!
Rachel Arrowood (firstname.lastname@example.org) directs all travel tours at TA Dugger. You may also call the front office at 423-547-8025 and leave a message. If you have any other questions, click here and CONTACT ME.
- How much does the trip to Dublin, London, and Paris cost?
- The price per student is $3,800. The adult price is $4,300.
- Can parents attend?
- Yes, parents can attend the trip. There is an additional $500 charge for adults. Any adult who attends this trip is a part of the group, and may not separate from the group outside of scheduled free time.
- What is included?
- The price includes airfare, hotels, meals, all entrance fees for activities, transportation, and our 24/7 tour director.
- How do I sign up for the trip?
- You can click here, or go to EF's website and look up our tour using our group tour number: 2112110XT.
- How long is the trip?
- The trip is 10 days. Our requested travel dates are June 2-June 11, 2020.
- Can my other children, family members, or friends attend?
- Our TAD Travel policy is as follows: only current TA Dugger students and immediate family members (mother, father, sibling) may attend. Any sibling must be attending school within Elizabethton City Schools. Siblings who are not current students at TA Dugger may not attend without a parent/guardian and are not the responsibility of TA Dugger's chaperones on the trip.
- My 8th grader will be a freshman when this trip takes place. Can he/she still attend?
- Yes, the only requirement is that your student is a current TAD student at the time of enrollment.
Check out our videos from past trips!