School Counselor: Ariel Minnick
Phone: 423-547-8025 X 2506
Registrar: Tracy Hayes
Phone: 423-547-8025 X 2502
The role of a school counselor is to assist students, parents/guardians, and staff members with ensuring a positive learning environment for all students at TA Dugger Jr High School. Junior High is a time when students may struggle academically, socially, or physically due to the many changes they are experiencing. If we can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone.
Our Junior High counselor beliefs are the following:
- All students will have access to the school counseling program.
- Students will have a safe and nurturing environment to explore social, academic, and personal issues.
- Students will have opportunities to enhance decision-making skills needed for the transition from dependence to independence.
- Student success is a partnership between students, parents, staff, and community.
- Emotional, personal, and social issues will be addressed in an effort to reduce barriers to students' learning and success.
Student Needs Assessment
Please Click Here