Welcome to School Nutrition!
Our goal is to serve satisfying, healthy meals to our students! EHS offers a homestyle entrée, scratch-made pizza, two grill entrees, a salad or sandwich bar, several side dishes, and a choice of fruit and milk daily. A “grab and go” cooler offers salads, sandwiches, yogurt, and assorted drinks. TAD offers scratch-made pizza, two entrees, and several side dishes and fruit. They also have a "grab and go" cooler in the cafeteria. WSE and HME also make pizza from scratch. Low fat, low sugar snacks are sold in all cafeterias. In addition to regular meals, after-school snacks are served to students in ESP, and Breakfast in the Classroom is offered in pre-K through 5th grade. All cafeterias scored either 99 or 100 on their health inspections. ECS Nutrition employs a School Nutrition Coordinator, five Cafeteria Managers, and 19 cooks. On an average day, school cafeterias serve 1130 breakfasts and 1562 lunches.
2021-2022 School Year:
- Full-priced lunch $2.75, Reduced-price lunch 40 cents
- Full-priced breakfast $1.40, Reduced-price breakfast 30 cents
T. A. Dugger Junior High
- Full-price lunch $2.60, Reduced-price lunch 40 cents
- Full-price breakfast $1.35, Reduced-price breakfast 30 cents
West Side Elementary
- Full-price lunch $2.50, Reduced-price lunch 40 cents
- Full-price breakfast $1.30, Reduced-price breakfast 30 cents
East Side, Harold McCormick & Wandell Early Learning Center
- Free lunch and breakfast for all students through the Community Eligibility Program
- Breakfast $1.60, lunch $4.00
Revtrak, which allows you to pay for school meals online using a credit or debit card, is available for students and staff. This online payment service provides the ability to pay for meals, monitor cafeteria purchases securely, and receive email notifications for low account balances.
How do I enroll?
1. Go to https://ecschools.revtrak.net/skyward and register for an account.
2. Activate your account and add students. You will need your student's name and school ID number.
3. Provide your credit or debit card information.
If you have any further questions, please visit Revtrak and select the Help/FAQ link. If you need assistance with the enrollment process, please call Customer Support at 1- 888-237-7850
Free and Reduced Meals
Your children may qualify for free or reduced-price meals. Follow the link below to apply online, beginning on July 1. If you need a paper application, you may pick it up at your child’s school.
- East Side Elementary and Harold McCormick Elementary students receive free meals since they are Community Eligibility Provision schools.
- West Side Elementary, T. A. Dugger Junior High, and Elizabethton High school students need to apply online or on paper to receive free or reduced-price meals.
Please call 423-547-8000, ext. 8216 if you need help or have questions about free and reduced-price meal applications. Please reference the free and reduced meals Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for more information.
Click here for Free and Reduced Meal Information
Example of Free and Reduced Meal Application ( sign up on Skyward Family Access)
March 10, 2021, P-EBT information:
P-EBT Parent Information Letter
P-EBT Registration Link
Attention Parents: Information Flyer
P-EBT Parent Information Letter
Community Eligibility Provision
The Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) is a meal service option for schools and school districts in low-income areas. A key provision of The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act (HHFKA, Public Law 111-296; December 13, 2010), CEP allows the nation’s highest poverty schools and districts to serve breakfast and lunch at no cost to all enrolled students without the burden of collecting household applications. Instead, schools that adopt CEP are reimbursed using a formula based on the percentage of students participating in other specific means-tested programs, such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
Two Elizabethton elementary schools benefit from the CEP. Read more about the program on the USDA webpage.