Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Elizabethton City Schools

Logo Title


Frontline Professional Learning Program

Sub Request 

To request a substitute teacher, you need to first log in to Skyward Employee Access, request your time off, and then go into Frontline/AESOP from the link available in Skyward Employee Access to request a sub. When you click inside the box beside "Substitute needed," Skyward will automatically take you to Frontline to request a sub. You can go directly to Skyward by clicking the Skyward Employee Access link under the Staff dropdown menu of any ECS website.

To request a sub, you must check the box next to Sub Needed in Skyward.


sub needed