I hope that all of you are doing well. As of May 6th we will finish our second round of packet work and will begin piloting Google Classroom until May 22nd which will be our last day of school assignments. This work will only help your students grade and will be lighter work to finish out the school year. Directions will be posted on Bloomz, social media pages, and our website on how to find your student’s Google login information. You can also reach out to any of your student’s teachers for login help. We hope to get you and your student(s) familiar with Google Classroom as we plan on using the system more in-depth starting in the fall.
There are also several informative updates that I would like to share:
• Prepaid yearbooks that were not picked up will be available in main office starting on Friday.
• Our updated office hours are 9am-3pm Monday-Friday starting May 1st.
• We are currently working on a digital Honor’s Day. We will be contacting parents of students who are receiving awards next week with more information.
• At this time, we are waiting on the bus company reimbursement check to start the Washington D.C. refunding process.
• Please continue to turn in library books and any textbook that you are not currently using. You can place these in our drop off box located at the main office door.
Lastly, I want to thank everyone for your hard work and collaboration during this strange end of the school year. Elizabethton is a special community and I fill honored to be a part of the Cyclone Family.